Saturday 14 January 2017

0428-----Reactions

Yesterday one thing unique happened, A friend reacted to what I wrote through the Hindi poem, I also responded through Hindi poem ,but he was dissatisfied ,Though the reactions from other friends convinced, I was not on the wrong track. His remark “Bakwas” gave me an opportunity to think ,What wrong there exists. No further reactions ,so chatting stopped.
But it gave me a chance to think
1-That sometimes we are only dependent on the subject or topic  limited to our thinking and feel what ever we think is right or wrong. The tolerance power is reduced.
2-If some one want to serve through writings or poetry ,is to be ready for criticism. Some people put forth their views agreeing or disagreeing, or some react so sharply that it seems ,”as if there is no ethical order or use the abusive language, reflection of their mindset or to the limitations.
3-The scholars live together with the difference of opinions, and out of differences, they carve a way for furthering the cause of humanity. Those on the social media are educated one and they have to understand what may be given to us, For this is the era ,when there is the voice of the common people heard through the social media, A BSF man has recently proved it.
4-Now that era is gone ,when we were taught that only those possessed with good IQ followed by EQ may go up or those with below can not be successful. The UK,the birthplace of this Idea already rejected it during the 40s or 50s ,as found divisive in its approach.
5-There is the guarantee that through the Skill development program  ,anybody with 90 IQ or above or in the common sense average mind can be not only refined ,but channelized into the achievement oriented goal.
6-A prof of sociology from Jamia Milia University Delhi was speaking, that syllabus prepared for the Civil services serve the purpose of the few, Had gilli dunda also been included, The villagers from the remotest could also be appointed or selected. Here  Prof.s views clearly indicate the gap existing .Whosoever covers it reaches to that level.
7-Now what I want to say is this, the interest of a person may lead him to the stair of success ,A POINT to be taken seriously.
8-The professional excellence comes through the work.
9-Secondly while working,we also develop the taste for something owing to our likings or disliking.
10—As I have developed too,I do not know how ?But the performance in the field of lecture both Hindi and English ,articles-writing starting from Gorkhpur has led me to more than 400 ,and readership ,my Blog states ,is running into 21 countries within 02 years ,it has touched the point of 51000,Despite interest in poem ,composing the whole Gita in poetry and 2000 poems still convince me ,I am not a poet. Target I have fixed is 10001 ;Hindi into English and English into Hindi.This power  and confidence still convince me ,there is, as words worth  says ,power behind. It surprises me too ,But as in Thoms Hardy words,Man proposes or God disposes ,He proposes ,we have to do,so I feel ,I am one of them.
11-Lastly,the Nation ‘s firmament is polluted by our leadership, so we are also a prey, if you write,    the side by side, lobby may disturb you, When PM is threatened ,Where we stand is the answer expected.
So,Let us be courteous still--------is the expectation------?


No comments:

Post a Comment