Wednesday 29 March 2017

530----Oh ! So sad ! My deep condolences

Oh ! So sad ! My deep condolences
It was on the 26th of December,16,I was transferred to DIET Basti and just after two days I went to BTC trainees class 14 Batch,I gave the lecture and after my talk was over,A child ; only child till that date ,who stood and said" Welcome to Basti ,Sir and thank you for coming here".I thanked her ,as normally students welcome the new Principal..Later I was disturbed till march,7 17,for my order of posting challenged,was found with nothing wrong by the Hon'ble Court.I started enjoying my work with a new vision and plan.But yesterday,The news that Sushma Pandey ;so brilliant ,a BHU Product with a good flow in her language both Hindi and English,also to her credit PCS mains qualified just at the tender age of hardly 23 breathed her last in Sahara Hospital leaving the DIET staff and other students shocked,for the disease ;not confirmed till now,I have heard of Encephalitis .Really shocking and disturbing !
We can express only our condolences and pray the Almighty to let her soul be in peace and rest.Really whom God loves ,die young !DIET also is shocked and grief -stricken and with sympathy to the bereaved family

No comments:

Post a Comment