Friday 6 December 2013

010------------------------A Unique Place
--------------------I want to share with you a long and narrative poem based on a story as narrated ,and Ideas taken from Milton's Paradise Lost and Tulsidas Ramayan -----A combination of old with new-------------------
001------------------
In the Eden (Heaven) of God,
There went one day !
A Devil of ill-fate,
with something to say !!

002-----------------
 'Oh ! God so sad am I,
in the Hell y sent !
I want there no more ,

He repent n repent !!

003-----------------
 Life in Hell;
That 's broken me !
I want no more ,
there alive to be !!
004-----------------
A vision of Hell,
sad makes me now !
"A sordid seat of Living,
Did I suffer how !!
005----------------
Love,Good 'n' truth,
with all I can !
Let me preach
among the men !! 
006---------------
Of Evil ,sin or ill-human !,
Oh!God Spare me !
I be thy ( devotee or) slave ,
Sobbing said he !! 
God asked him to come tomorrow ,Decision pending 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As promised,The Devil reappeared with a request to God,
007-----------
Come again,come again,
God promised him, !
Never lose patience,
come with vigour n vim !!
008----------
Justice delayed,is justice denied,
sobbing said he !
I may wait for days n days,
but let it be !!
009----------
Tears dropping his eyes,
when Almighty found !
Full of pity ?//?? ,
possessed His mind !!
010----------
You are free to Go,
with men to start !
All Good be preached,
avoid impious art !!
011---------
And he appears on earth,
with vigour n vim !
To do all that,
He promised Him !!


Part-II
And he appears on Earth,
With vigour and vim,
To accomplish all,
he promised Him.

The changed state ,
he w'd hail ,
As thought to enjoy,
Peace that prevail.

Alas !what he thought 
Was quite untrue ,
What saw on earth,
Opposed his view.

So sad he was,
When went there again,
"Said,I did my best,
but all in vain .

I wished to do,
But none paid heed,
For power & pelf,
Alas! saw their greed.

"It's Spider web,
Millions of men involved,
Being sucked--------,
Till the last drop of blood."

Weapons of mass destruction,
Every day they use 'n' make
Quench their thirst of blood ,
Speaking in Thy name.

It's a dreadful spot,
With ruin 'n' riot,
To win Glory false,
Men with men fight.
"Men good or bad,
Insecure they are ever,
And oft are being killed,
Without any demur."

Men with grief so profound,
Thus speak of life,
Full of loss and pain,
it 's endless strife.
Life pensive on Earth,
Now do I abhore
Better to be in Hell
But there ! No more !
Earth deserted me;
now nothing is mine,
Let me go to Hell,
Ever to fade 'n' pine."



                                                                                      (To be continued )
                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment