Friday 6 December 2013

011------------------Just in the early morning,I felt somewhat disturbed, suddenly a melodious song was on the TV-------"Bhikari sari Dunia---------(The whole world is begging )."How correctly the essence of the life is narrated here. It was the time of Evening,the King Akber was on the alter of worship, He prayed to the God, "Oh ! god, You have given me everything in the life, now you allow my empire to be extended beyond the Indian boundary ! You are kind, very pious and always helpful to your devotees. Omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient is only You" . In between the time, a famous fakir-----Farid----- who approached to king Akber  for the help and support, heard everything about what Akber asked for (begged) the God. After the prayer was over, Akber turned to Fakir and asked him the reason of his coming there. Fakir said, "I thought that begging before the King shall help me overcome my problems, for I am fakir or beggar". But when I saw and heard that "Akber is a big beggar,bigger than me (I). The clothes are changed in life, heart is always empty, Whether there is beggar or king case is the same"So,If only begging would solve my problems ,why to pray to a big beggar, "I will also pray to Perberdigar (GOD),for bikari sari dunia(The whole world is begging).When it struck to my mind, I also started begging before the God----This is the question of faith beyond any logic--------------!

No comments:

Post a Comment