Friday 13 December 2013

022--------------------Indian Philosophy emphasizes the fact that man is to know himself first or in other words ,'' Know thyself.'' This is very loving ,but having far reaching impact.The moment man starts searching himself within .His journey takes him to the conclusion that 'Aham Brahamasmi" or I am the Brahamn'.The whole universe is within me.Every entity or thought is born in 'me'.The modern outlook also seems having the similarity that man is the creator of the Gyan or true knowledge.Everything begins with him and takes him towards the real journey in the concrete forms in the world .Hence without going into the details,the Indian saints and thinkers have suggested to us to love 'thyself'.For
01--Despite all faults ,I have every reason to love myself.
02----No image may be  more beautiful before me, for life is a great Gift to me.That Gift has every reason for being loved.
03---------Everybody's life is the whole literature in itself that mirrors ups and downs in the life .The pages ,whenever read ,give me strength to leap forward in my life.
04----------Since every individual is pious and incarnation of Himself,hence every reason and all the teachings lead me to love one and all and no doubt,have respect for them too.
05--------------I can talk about everything or nothing ,but still I love myself to talk.
06------------If Kapil Dev,The first bowler to have reached the target of 434 wickets first time in the International cricket and Captain of World Cup ,1983,Winning Indian team ,may see his face in the mirror every day and may take inspiration from his face itself,what wrong has my face done,Every success to me comes from my face,So,I have every reason to love.
07-----------This life ;God Gift is beyond every creation of man,so no man has any reason to cause harm and take this gift away .
08-----------The help ,support,love,patience,pity,sympathy, tolerance,innocence,sorrow,misery, warmth,progress, growth, development,understanding,attention  ,care,share,treatment etc. are the words found in every dictionary and are not branded to any one which shows the powerful force working within to serve the humanity and innocent other living beings.
09--------What I feel is beyond the reach of language ;man made,Example-Apple is sweet, strawberry is sweet ,banana is sweet so is the case with every sweet things,The word defines sweetness as sweet ,no further interpretation.But my tongue may distinguish or make distinction in between the taste 'of sweetness'.Where words fail,My organ decide.So is the case with love,love is to be loved,all the definition given are not correct ,for love is Love.The moment the logic or reason enters the firmament of love,It is no love but direction leads to conflict.This is the reason,even Psychologist shall agree to  ''that after 45 years of age ,the love in between the couple is led by reason or logic ,so it becomes unbearable to each other in many a cases.''It is confirmed in  'In Rabbi Ben Ezra',Where the poet aspires for the 'last ride together with Evelyn Hope'and for that every philosophy or  work are menial or nothing ,for love is love.and Kalidas says '' who shall love,lover is gone' in Abhigyan Shakuntlum.
The same case is with life .Nobody can define life .Life is Life ,it is to be lived and hence,every reason put forth by the terrorist who takes away life of the people are of course depriving the people of the Great Gift of God Himself ,Hence ,not bullet ,but talks for table around the world must be open----------Life is to be lived in this beautiful world.


No comments:

Post a Comment