Sunday 14 August 2016

0354------Krishna Arjun Dialogue (Samvad)

If You sleep this way,

Everything shall be out of reach

Timidity shall snatch all

Nothing will be or you cry or beseech

141

People will call you coward

None will shed tears on you

Dharma shall be beyond

Only shame shall come to see

142

Understand it dear, Parth

The enemy is not test less

You feel confused now,

But to fight the enemy is restless,

143

Give up, Weakness of your heart,

Take Bow Gandeev, March ahead,

The battle is for the warrior

Fight for all, Go, Move Ahead

144

Don’t be Timid and coward now,

This is the battlefield

The Brave is the hero here,

Fight and bring the shield

145

Hey! Madhava, the pain in heart,

Jumps out here before me

My Guru, Uncle, Relatives, brothers

Are very near and dear to me

146

Begging is acceptable to me

But don’t want blood in hand

Having killed my owns,

I don’t want power position or land

147

Coming event cast their shadow before,

But which way the result shall come,

Winning or losing the field here

But the field shall see the human tomb

148


Madhava,I am yours,

Committed to true knowledge, I beg

The way which leads to goodness

I must learn to behave

149

None shall suffer in the state

The wish is spread and reside ,

Goodness to prevail here

Happiness dances beside


150

To be continued by (Archna and Raj)

No comments:

Post a Comment