Monday 2 February 2015

0170----Love,Not Lust(Hindi Poem-042)-with Translation in English

                                       
0170---


Shakespeare writes,Love is not love,which alters,when  alteration found," and Love is love ,it is not lust. Indian Philosopher Osho says,Love is love,beyond any description and all the definition given on love are incorrect"Let us see and include our emotion and say --------------

" You are my Heartbeat  I
  You also have heart puberty II
I also have the thirst of the heart in you
Realizing of your presence with all the time  lies within II
You are the  lesson of my heart
You also have the secret of the heart with meII
You are  a book of heart with me
You also have heart perplexing all the time I
You are the sweet sweep of sweet breathing and wind II
I also have the beginning of spring with you
I have every fashion with you II
I miss you persecution at every sound
May Someone explain this secret II
The phone rings the bell until,  I
See, watch, run,taking forthwith, Know II 

Nectar found in every way in your heart, I
Heart forces  blooms every minute, II
That I think is love
That life is springtime in life  II "



“ दिल की धड़कन भी तू हैI
 दिल की यौवन भी तू हैII
दिल की प्यास  भी तू हैI
पास का एहसास भी तू हैII
दिल का पाठ भी तू हैI
दिल का राज भी तू हैII
दिल की किताब भी तू हैI
दिल की बेताव भी तू हैII
दिल की मधुर व्यार भी तू हैI
दिल की बहार भी तू हैII
वसन्त का आगाज भी तू हैI
मेरा हर अन्दाज भी तू हैII
हर आहट पर तेरी याद सताये I
इस राज  को कोई  तो समझायेII
फोन की घन्टी बजी जब तक, I
देखूं, दोडू ,उठा झट ,जांनू तब तकII
हर बातों में मधुरस मिल ता है ,I
हर दम् दि्ल बरबस खिलता है ,II
लगता यही प्यार है I
जीवन की यही बहार हैII”
(अर्चना व राज)

No comments:

Post a Comment