Sunday 27 December 2015

0294----ABC of The Gita---English Poem(G-01/734)

It was yesterday that during a Regional level program,Shri Mani ji ,very good convener and Honorable Governor awarded him for this talent of him announced that Chauhanji (myself)is composing the Gita Bodh in English,though a thought ,but announced publicly.What to do,I take it as a grace from God and devoting myself for the blessings of Baba Gorakhnath,about whom the great philosopher of India wrote," He is the foundation of spiritualism ,from whom sparkles light of life ".Let me do this effort leaving everything to His grace and Rest is left to Him For it is easy to write in prose ,but poetic expression is possible ,only when ,to put in the words of William Wordsworth,"The overflow of feelings and emotions"compel a person to compose and with a prayer to the Almighty Krishna,let us do something pure and impartial----Let all be happy ,healthy,prosperous and enjoy the life on earth ------!




Chapter-Ist The Essence)

Braves with swords in hands on elephants,
Horses all-round with archers,I
Charioteers with weapons,
Ahead marching were soldiers and soldiers II
I1I

Fearful and afraid of,
Everyone as if dead,I


What shall come to-morrow ?
It made all lost and sad II
I2I

Exists as bone of contention,
Though civilized we are,I
People being butchered every day,
As if devils they are. II

I3I

Fights everywhere


Again this is pride sitting atop,I


False would move and shake,


Ruling from high-topII


 I4I




(By Archna & Raj) 

No comments:

Post a Comment