Monday 30 November 2015

0285------यजुर्वेद है प्यारा मुझको -Hindi Long Narrative Poem One day


One day ,I was in discussion with my sister about the Vedas and felt there was the time,when people spoke in praise of them,Max Muller is the best example ,but suddenly the interpolation and twisting with the content happened and These were targeted.Untoward matter was also thrust-ed in and no doubt some selfish people also played with the spirit.
Further more,Col.Will Du Wrath in espionage with Macaulay was the first of believing that India can be weakened, only when Vedas and other scriptures are under attack and people deprived of their studies and till now that work is on.
Besides, Those close to English influence are so much fed up today that the change is not acceptable to them and to play trumpet against the Govt.all the time is an insult to the voice of the people.How many people understand that what the English people have done to us is shivering and such people are honored by them,But thanks to FB,Google,Twitter etc.that we come to know the reality and hence is voiced now .The facts are sacred and the Truth can not be supressed.Example is cited below ------
The last emperor Bahadur Shah Jafar was hungry and he wanted food .When requested to the English people,He was served with heads of his own sons and secondly,When thirsty,he was served with urination,and when wanted to be died -buried in india ,he was sent to Rangoon .The pages of the history speak this way,But instead of holding the real culprits guilty,we are against one another in the matters of religion and in the matters related to caste ism.Besides,certain paid agents also show their faces as if they were our custodian.
I studied Yajurveda and want to share with you ,For I feel when the content talks of the welfare of whole humanity,How can we be deprived of their studies.Let us pray to Almighty Krishna to guide our way on the pious and of baba Gorakhnath and enable us understand at least one stanza in a week---
--यजुर्वेद है प्यारा मुझको ,
ठाणे बैठे क्या करें ,
शुरू करें कुछ काम,
शुरू करें वेदाध्ययन,
लेके गोरखनाथ का नाम,(Taken)
I1I
To All friends,
सबसे पहले ऋणी आपके ,
स्वयं को हमने जाना है
प्रभु दिये गीतों की शक्ति ,
साथ आपके पहचाना है
I2I
Background-
शिक्षा दीक्षा वेदों की,
दूर कभी ना दिल से जाये ,
अच्छा जो मिलता जाये,
प्रेम से उसे गले लगायें
I3I
दुनिया दीवानी वेदों की ,
गति धीमी ना होने पाये,
अन्दर छिपा ज्ञान- विज्ञान ,
आओ इसको समझते जायें
I4I
भावना दिल में अच्छी हो,
बुरा कभी सपना ना आये ,
भला हो हर इंशा का,
धरा स्वर्ग जैसी बन जाये ,
I5I
Conspiracy-
बहकाया हम को खूब लड़ाया,
ज्ञान को ऐसे बाँट दिया
बिन कारन के बदले,
अच्छा -2 छाँट दिया
I6I
My Liking Ist
यजुर्वेद है प्यारा मुझको ,
पहले शुरू करें इसको ,
हर प्राणी का हो विकास,
मिले यही कामना सबको
I7I
rest next day
अर्चना वराज

No comments:

Post a Comment