Saturday 6 December 2014

0138----Save Earth By Daughter Gunjan Singh---(English Poem----------19)


                                                                                                           
Save Earth,Save Earth
So beautiful, So sweet and So sonorous,
The only Planet is The Earth I
The things so unnumbered & huge
Exist now with no dearth II
But the greed and selfishness of the Man,
Endanger the life here I
Deforestation, Gases so poisonous,
Disturb the atmosphere II
If it goes on like  this,
Survival will  be how ? I
Stop to make it Desert or barren,
Come forward and work now II
Save the flora and fauna,
Make it more green n Fruity I
Grow Plant Every day,
Make it More lushly n Juicy II
Save Earth, Save Earth
Now is left the option only I
Or Man or his World  will die
And Earth shall be lonely II
(Gunjan Singh with Raj)


No comments:

Post a Comment