Thursday 10 March 2016

300----Thanks to Google

As a layman,sitting at home and murmuring and repenting as I got no scope and space to write up and express my feelings and emotions.I remember,as a student of English Literature,I wrote my first poem in English basing it on Milton's Paradise Lost .When my Professor saw it and after reading it ,he patted my back and I said ,"It is my first weak attempt",He said ,''no,no,this is a very good beginning ,one day you will do best in life".At that time ,I took it non-serious,But when in 2014,Google gave me the space to write up,I have reached a level of 300 expressions ,1100 ,poems,11 chapters on the poetic expressions in the Gita ;and many more ,they will appear on my Blog ;now making me serious that I will be a writer and poet one day ,for everything goes better,I have much time ahead of me.So today ,I thank only Google which is out of its generosity that space and scope is provided for.Many a persons till now behind the doors of their home have come out in the open in the world and it is because of Google ,Hence ,thanks from the deep core of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment