Tuesday 8 March 2016

0298-----Yes ! I Encountered With Death ?

Yes ! I Encountered With Death ?

Yes ! I Encountered With Death ?
It was an early morning in the month of January,16,I shared my views on my Blog-SRAJAN ,article no 297 and was preparing to get ready for my office,Though during night,I felt somewhat uneasy,Nothing so serious appeared to me .Since,I was suffering from Cervical Spondilitis ,I felt ,my body was becoming senseless ,It was a very little,I thought it better to take my food in hotel,for I was all alone that day.I preferred to like the food Wished.In between I dialed to my wife who was at her home,suddenly,the Feeling of being senseless on my face increased and I decided to meet the Dr and told him everything .The Homeo Dr found problem with my cervical spondilitis,He gave me medicines telling very soon I will be alright.I then,moved to my office ,but the roads were jammed that day,for the election for District Panchayat Adhakshya was scheduled that day.These people are for the service of the people,but it is not understood why they enjoy their supporters wherever they go forgetting the jams create problems for others .I had to wait for more than one hour ,suddenly,my body started shivering and nothing found,I sat down.Suddenly,the truck made a way ,and anyhow I followed.As I reached office,it became difficult to to even stand up. Anyhow I reached office building amazing that none paid heed ,as my body was not reacting properly,how people are everywhere despite the fact that Hon able Apex Court delivered justice that patient or wounded in accident shall be cared upon first.But here they might not have judged as to what happened .Anyhow I sat in the chair ,one of my colleagues felt,I was not feeling well .He ordered for a cup of Tea ,I nodded ,but when it was brought ,I started drinking.drinking in a unique way. Up to this stage none recognized as what was happening to me ,for leaders always give stress on the issues relating to stone age thinking,Nobody knows when the time to make health conscious shall be in the election campaign.The West spends a lot of money on Health programme,Here our leaders do not want us come above stone age thinking.Even if the Govt works properly,they put unfounded hindrances.
Anyway, the impact was serious,He called other colleagues who dialed to Neuro Surgeon,as I was complaining that my body was becoming senseless.The Dr was very kind enough,He attended on me immediately and asked for MRI test.I was brought there and as emergency case ,I was cared for first.The report confirmed the Dr who immediately allowed me to admit.In between I felt ,Everything was becoming dim and light before my eyes was going .The moment I was on the Reception,there was severe Brain attack and I was unconscious and I do not know what happened.When I came to senses ,I was surrounded by a team of Dr ,They were busy doing their medical tests and whole body was covered with different medical equipment.I remember ,I said restlessness,But any body heard or not None paid heed.They were rather askig the question,I do not remember which one.I was in ICU ,I found ,my body could not move a little and even difficult to speak out.
Suddenly,Distortion came to face and my right side arm and foot were not moving,I tried to sit,but could do so,I was in doubt whether I was in this world or some where else. Suddenly A Doctor came ,and by now I could hear,Bed no 01 is serious,and after check up he told the attendant to be on alert ,however I survived first brain attack,I could understand this .All the colleagues were present there and whosoever heard,He came to hospital ,later the person on duty said that he was disturbed managing the people,
.After two days Dr took the sigh of relief and shifted me to the Emergency ward and by the time ,my family also reached ,DR refused their asking to shift me to the Private ward.When I was brought there,I saw other 08 patients too who were having different type of patients.But What to do,I had to suffer for no mistake committed knowingly.The newly constructed Hospital Panacea in Gorakhpur was I found better in service .After now and then,frequent visits were made by a team of young Doctors and Nurses and Junior Doctors were there to take care of patients round the clock.Thanks to this Zeal and zest and thanks to Management for this type of better arrangements.Later ,I will discuss the chalked out plan in part II of this incident article.Now I would like to thank all those who supported me ,visited me in the hospital and encouraged me and again and again thank them from the deep core of my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment