Saturday 11 October 2014

0109------Smile a While

0109-----------------One day ,one man was very upset.His day began with fight from home itself.His wife gave him his morning dose.....,but he could do nothing.He scolded his children just for their carelessness,for he suddenly found them neglecting their studies,This again infuriated his wife------Having no option ,He reached to office.His Boss rude by nature was very angry with him for his carelessness ,that he not only warned ,but threatend for the sacking from his job.Finding no way ,he purchased a bottle of Pepsi and mixed poison in it .He felt it better to drink before his own family members,for he felt ,he would share last words with them.The moment he entered his home and sat down He called all his family members.Again he became very upset and said "Today ,I decided to die,for I am distured this way,so sensitive I am !I can not bear with insult after insult,--------But----What to do"His wife screamed,"But what ?".I brought a Pepsi bottle mixed with poison and wanted to drink here in your presence"But that too ,you snatched from my hands now and drank yourself""---------Still I am to survive only to face insult after insult----------------------------? ** jkt**  vkj0ch0,l0pkSgku )

No comments:

Post a Comment