Sunday 28 September 2014

0100-------------100th is an important no..When a batsman achieves 100th runs on the crease,he leaps 'like an unbounded lamb"expressing pleaure and pleasure.Celebration of 100th year in the fray for any institution is said to be something great .So is the case with me,For a beginner,writing 100 article is no less important.A small beginning always opens the avenues for the further advancement in life.Even one article is sufficient to convince one and all.A few remembers Shrdha Nand Fullory,but the poem /arti written"Om Jai Jagdish harai---" is sung every day.The Name"Shradha"in the last line ia sung with full faith and confidence and is bewtowed upon the Almighty God.
It is said ,everybody's life is the whole literature in itself,the most of the pages go unnoticed,as No break-up or recognition comes his way.Thanks ! to Google for providing the greatest oppurtunity for one and all for the ideas or thoughts to be exprssed through the plateform "Blog" which is,in my opinion' an oppurtunity to know the humanity and learn a lot in return.Even a single idea ,if strikes the mind of others is no less important,for nothing other than Ideas rule the world.I feel peased at heart that out of differences,agreeing or disagreeing ,likings or dislikings of what I wrote sitting  in  a remotest corner of my Nation"India"brings closer to many a people in the world,the places ,though difficult to visit or difficult to meet with the friends.
I will be a failure,if I forget to extend my thanks for "Google" for the plateform given,Thanks to Angrezi News for appreciating my article"the World is beautiful",Thanks to my 1200facebook friends,and thanks to all my more than 15000 readers ,more particularly from USA,  Russia, Turkey, Germany,France,China,Romania,UAE,Indonesia,Korea, and of course India visiting my pages.Other than words"Thanks with a sense of gratitude",nothing can be provided.Hence,Only thanks..........

No comments:

Post a Comment