Tuesday 21 January 2014

042-------------I have written a letter  to my Dr. for the best treatment ,he gave to me on 14th of 2013.

From: 
RBSChauhan
Your Patient
 Gorakhpur(UP).

To
Shri Ravi Rai,
 The Doctor
 Upon Treatment to me,
Ruchit Hospital,
Gorakhpur (UP).
 Subject - A Letter of Thanks.
Dear Sir,
             With due deference and very humble submission,This is my first and foremost duty to extend my deeply heart-felt thanks to You which I think is more or less formal .Informally,even to say anything  in return what you did to me during the emergency treatment on 14th of December,2013 shall  be a menial attempt.The Dr. is said to  be next to the God is correct not only 100 % but  more than the  limit of percentage traced in the human society.The sudden increase of my Blood Pressure in between 174 to 130 with heart beating fluctuating in between 50 to 90  was a very first unique experience of the Life .All theories ceased to exist.The eyes were dimly fixed on the readings of your machine asking my true friends from Gorakhpur, whether there is improvement or I am going to leave one and all for ever.Truly said,Death is never dangerous ,but the fear of impending death breaks the man was really experienced.Your presence with injection and forcefully letting the pills through the mouth  despite vomiting were a great surprise ,for I have not faced  any problems in eatables on  right from bad to good place.The close monitoring and treating me with your better to the best efforts was a surprise,for the signs of sadness ,though present on my face with something to say that time were seen to be reflected back on your face ,thus creating a rapport or unknown relation into the best in the world.
This dramatic scene ,though real and concrete changed entire outlook in my life.I came to realize that everybody's life is important in the world,where the pre-defined roles are to be performed.A little carelessness results so heavily that a line of demarcation takes no time in between Life and Death.There is no doubt,a Reason behind everything in this universe.'Even a vernal wood may teach you more than all the sages can'may be true to William Wordsworth ,but Had he experienced such type of happening before the Dr.on the Earth ,all theories and philosophy would conclude,''Thank You,Dr."The treatment given has made me fully well just within a month and Now I bow to accede to the suggestion by you and the heath-exercises for two hours everyday and placing  the beautiful  beautiful picture ,taken earlier,pasted on  my door for the constant inspiration,and following Baba Ram Dev 's Yog and Pranayam and regular check-up for health consciousness  convince me that they are not only correct,but save us becoming the ludhakta hua aallo ka bora( like Rolling  potato sack ).
I wish every sort of success for my Dr.with prayer to the God for making your future resplendent and empowering you and your soothing hands to serve humanity.
Thank you,very much.

Yours etc.
RBSChauhan

No comments:

Post a Comment